Investment and financing manager 1
1. Responsible for the collection, collation and analysis of investment and financing information, establishment of financing channels and provision of relevant financing statements to relevant institutions;
2. Responsible for liaison and contact with financial institutions, governments and relevant institutions, establishing information sources and good cooperative relations;
3. Responsible for real-time monitoring of changes in financing policies and preparation of financing decision reports;
4. Responsible for researching the feasibility of investment projects and responsible for design review work;
5. Assist relevant departments and intermediaries to actively seek financing channels;
6. Responsible for the management of various documents and materials within the department (credit materials, bank contracts, invoices, etc. of each company);
7. Responsible for assisting department leaders in handling other temporary work and coordination.
1. Bachelor degree or above in economics, finance or law;
2. More than 3 years of financial related work experience, or 2 years of work experience in investment and financing commissioner positions;
3. Can complete investment and financing work independently;
4. Have good learning, communication and negotiation skills;
5, with excellent word processing capabilities, can independently write a variety of analysis reports;
6, work positively, can bear the pressure of work, has a strong sense of responsibility.
7. Familiar with financial and financial knowledge and related laws and regulations.
Remuneration package: 7000-9000 yuan / month
Contact: Ms. Liu 13980099334 White Lady 13608184456